PADI Enriched Air Nitrox
Minimum age 12 year.
Medically fit to dive
The Enriched Air Nitrox course offers the opportunity to extend the no-decompression times of your dive, offering longer bottom times (where local logistics and air supply allow).
What is Enriched air nitrox?
Enriched air nitrox is an artificial gas mixture of nitrogen and oxygen.
During the course, you will learn to plan and conduct dives using Enriched air of up to 40% O2.
The perfect solution to extending your bottom time
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course is one of the most popular specialties and the perfect solution to extending your bottom time allowing you to enjoy longer dives and giving you more exploration time.
The course also provides a thorough understanding of the risks and hazards associated with using nitrox, including oxygen toxicity.
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course includes:
- The knowledge and skills to plan dives using enriched air nitrox.
- The ability to recognize the hazards associated with enriched air diving and develop appropriate responses.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to understand decompression theory, and how it applies to enriched air diving.
You can complete this course as a dry course in just 4 hours or take it together whilst you are enjoying your diving package and practice whilst doing your theory.
Give yourself the ability to enjoy the dive time for as long as possible with the Enriched Air Nitrox course. If you need more details, feel free to contact us at any time.
14% Sales Tax included
- Manual + Certification Fee 80€
- Rental equipment (none is needed as a dry course)